ICCR's EthVest database tracks resolutions as they are filed, challenged at the SEC, withdrawn due to corporate engagement, or voted upon at annual corporate meetings. Each day’s activity is reflected on the EthVest site. We track both social and governance resolutions filed by ICCR members. Corporations covered include large- mid- and small-cap companies.
Data Sets Include:
• Resolutions filed by ICCR member organizations and institutional investors that typically focus on eight broad areas of social and environmental justice – organized by issue, keyword and sub-issue.
• Resolutions are searchable by company name, stock ticker, issue and filer (sponsor).
• There are more than 294 shareholder-sponsored resolutions for 2017 currently being tracked in the database.
• Complete texts and voting outcomes for more than 10,000 shareholder-sponsored resolutions for prior years.
• Subscribers can also receive periodic updates – emailed “Alerts” – containing timely news and information on ICCR shareholder activism, including newly filed resolutions and negotiated corporate actions.
The EthVest database tracks faith-based shareholder actions back to 1992; full texts of shareholder resolutions are available starting in 1994.
EthVest’s reports allow you to do multi-year topic comparisons. Below is a sample data set from one year, 2002:
The annual subscription price is $250 (USD) for short-term 2 week access. The subscription fee can be paid by credit card, check or through wire transfer. Access is provided after the subscription fee has been received by ICCR.
To start your subscription today, please email: email@example.com